San Marco square and historical places
During your stay at the hotel, you can discuss with the staff about possible visits of historical, cultural and artistic interest in the area of the Municipality of Enego and in the nearby cities. Here below, a list of the symbolic monuments of Asiago area:
- Enego: Parish Church of Santa Giustina
- Gallium: St. John the Baptist Church of Stoccareddo
- Foza: Parish church of Foza
- Conco: Church of Santa Caterina of Lusiana
- Lusiana: Archpriestal Church of San Giacomo
- Roana: Parish of San Luigi Gonzaga of Treschè Conca.
Direct access to hiking routes
Moving out from our structure, you will be able to venture into trekking and Nordic walking routes, for horseback riding or mountain biking. In winter, the area is ideal for cross-country skiing enthusiasts or for snowshoeing.
Here below, naturalistic attractions:
- Brenta River
- Ortigara peaks
- Cima XII
- Trekking on the routes of the First World War.